Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday and Zen

We had a great time at the Zen Den in Teaneck, New Jersey last night and I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the show and making it a really special performance. I played duo for two sets Sunday night with Jono on vocals and rhythm guitar. The thing that made it such a pleasure was the audience. I can feel it when the listeners are "with" us and it some how makes the music richer or just better. It definitely helps me to play better when I feel the energy of people enjoying the ride.
Hope to see you at my next Lou Volpe Group gig next Sunday afternoon at the Starving Artist in City Island, NY. I'll be with the trio playing a whole different set of music. Check www.louvolpegroup.com for time and location.
Thanks for reading this. Will keep you posted on the new CD recording sessions in my next blog. Until then,
all the best to you,
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment